Started in 1953, the Cooperative Editorial Association was founded following a conference at the University of Minnesota. In 1985, members changed the name of the organization to Cooperative Communicators Association to reflect the broad scope of responsibilities held by today’s cooperative communicator, as well as the changing cooperative environment. CCA’s vision is to be the ultimate resource for the development of professional communications as those with a vested interest in cooperative values and principles. Today, CCA has more than 300 members located across the United States, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom.
2013 marks the association’s 60th anniversary. We are proud to share this historic milestone with our members. We look forward to learning, laughing and leading for many more years to come.