If you are involved in co-op communications, you belong in CCA.
The Cooperative Communicators Association invites you to join our organization, participate in the many activities offered and benefit from an affiliation with more than 300 communicators who speak your language.
When you make your membership investment in CCA, your benefits include:
- Opportunities to share information about common challenges, in a shared learning network;
- Communications “how to” resources on many topics;
- Participation in the annual Excellence in Communications contest to build your career credibility;
- Networking resources such as the CCA online membership directory, an online mailing list and participation in regional groups;
- A timely newsletter to provide resource information and updates on CCA activities;
- Access to the “Members Only” area of the CCA website, with extensive information to help your professional development
- Access to samples of reports and presentations specific to your position;
- Access to ALL webinars at no additional cost;
- An opportunity to join a private Facebook group to discuss issues that directly affect you.
TO MAIL your membership application, enclose check/money order made payable to CCA to: 174 Crestview Drive, Bellefonte, PA 16823-8516
TO JOIN ONLINE, scroll down to the membership application form. Secure credit card processing is provided by PayPal.